Sunday, April 12, 2020

Reflection

   Through out the duration of this portfolio project many changes had to be done. In the beginning, before the world had started going crazy, things were all figured out. Everything was planned out to happen smoothly. However, after disaster struck everything took affect. Schools, jobs, entertainment, and everything else other than hospitals and places that sell food. Since then, as a Cambridge student working on their portfolio I have had to adapt and change  in order to complete my  project. Personally, the whole change was necessary because originally I had started out with a plot that was not going to work during quarantine. My first plan had a lot of outdoor scenes and school scenes.I have had to change my whole plot and start from the beginning.
    The setting got changed to being indoors through out the whole duration of the film. The time period changed from the 90's to present day because it was going to be difficult to shoot without the right props. It is difficult completely forgetting about what I have already created and planned out. It got stressful at times because coming up with a new idea was time consuming and hard. In the end, we ended up deciding to change the genre to a drama. Technology was the most important factor in this film opening since we are in an era of full technology. We looked at it as something to relied on in these times of social distancing. The use of computers and phones became my best option to use in this film. Despite this pandemic crushing many plans I still take into consideration that it is best to do what ever it takes to stay safe and healthy.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment